Thursday, May 17, 2007

Swap Update

Jacket - Eyelet Cardigan:

Well, I have one sleeve done. I wouldn't normally start with a sleeve for a knit, but the pattern gives gauge only in pattern (rather than stocking stitch). Bah Humbug! I'm on the back now.

On the fabric front, I've sorta, kinda finalised my choices.

Bottoms:


Brown tencel and Olive cotton/lycra twill

Dresses:


From left to right, my patterns are: Butterick 5029, Vogue 2960 and Vogue 8379.

Tops:

Here's where I have too much choice. I'm moving towards (from left to right) the brown floral print, the green/tan geometric voile, the vanilla tencel and, uhm, ....... I did order some fuschia rayonl/lycra from Gorgeous Things, and if it falls in the color parameters, I'll use for an extra pop of color. Given I spend most days in reds, this palette is a little demure for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment